Sunday, December 30, 2012

An outfit by me!

Here's a look I put together on looklet.com. Looklet isn't avilable anymore, but it used to be a great site from ELLE where you can choose your models and put together great outfits on them.
Don't worry, you can take a look at a bunch of the amazing outfits created at Looklet on their Facebook page.


The black and white pencil skirt is the stand out piece, as it adds a certain 'wild factor' to the whole outfit whereas the silk blouse as well as the silver jewellery and mini handbag give a lady-like feel to it. A pair of over-sized sunglasses and some black accesories also add depth to the look. The whole outfit is very fun but elegant at the same time. 
I hope you liked the look as much as I do.

Stay tuned for more posts.
Until then I'll see you guys later!

xoxo
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment